Rutgers Guest Request System
Guest Retirees :
If you are officially retired from the University and want to keep your NetID active you should do the following :
- Select 'Submit a Request as a new Guest' from the left hand panel.
- When filling out the application select 'Guest - Retiree' for your department.
- After selecting the department, select the sponsor from the dropdown (not 'Other').
- If you have specific services you wish to keep such as RCI, please include this in the notes section
- Once you submit your request, the request will be sent to UHR who will verify your retiree status and either approve or deny your request. If you have any questions please contact the Retired Faculty and Staff
Center at (848) 932-3580.
- Submit a Request as a new Guest